Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2015/12/30 01:23:32 UTC

Tests failing

Hi,

Are we concerned that these 5 tests are failing (and seem to have been for quite a while now)? [1]

 spark.components::DataGrid_FLEX_34837_Tests.test_removing_selected_item_on_multiple_field_sorted_grid_with_formatter_changed_after_first_sort_and_after_renaming
spark.components::DataGrid_FLEX_34837_Tests.test_removing_selected_item_on_complex_field_sorted_grid_after_renaming_it
spark.components::DataGrid_FLEX_34837_Tests.test_removing_selected_item_on_complex_field_sorted_grid_with_formatter_after_renaming_it
spark.skins.spark::FLEX_34625_Tests.test_focus_skin_with_zero_focus_thickness
spark.skins.spark::FLEX_34625_Tests.test_focus_skin_with_NaN_focus_thickness

FLEX_34837 and FLEX_34625 are marked as resolved.

Thanks,
Justin

1. http://apacheflexbuild.cloudapp.net:8080/job/flex-sdk_test/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/

Re: Tests failing

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 12/29/15, 11:07 PM, "Alex Harui" <ah...@adobe.com> wrote:

>On 12/29/15, 4:23 PM, "Justin Mclean" <ju...@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>Are we concerned that these 5 tests are failing (and seem to have been
>>for quite a while now)? [1]
>
>In the flex-sdk repo, running 'ant test' passes for me on Mac and Win so I
>am not concerned.

After further investigation, it turns out that these tests do fail for me
on my Mac and Win machines.  I assumed that the Ant script would report
build failed instead of successful.

I don't understand how the Spark DG tests could pass.  They are using
addChild which is not allowed on Spark Group.

-Alex

Re: Tests failing

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.