Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Alew <al...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/09 23:23:59 UTC

Readonly nodes

Hi!
  I have a relicated cache. Is there a way to forbid insert and update
data in the cache for some nodes in a cluster?

Regards

Re: Readonly nodes

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
The node filters don't work for your scenario. They are rather useful when
you'd like to store specific data on concrete nodes -- the filters control
who will be a primary and backup for which partitions.

To solve your case you need to consider Val's suggestions.

--
Denis

Re: Readonly nodes

Posted by Alew <al...@gmail.com>.

Re: Readonly nodes

Re: Readonly nodes

Posted by Alew <al...@gmail.com>.
I use Ignite as a session store and need to allow write access only for
authentication services.

Re: Readonly nodes

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.

Re: Readonly nodes