Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Matthias Muehlhausen <mu...@coling-uni-jena.de> on 2007/05/03 15:31:09 UTC

Bug in ibmUimaToApache.sh?

We found that the migraton tool did not run in our (Linux) environment,
because there is a %1 instead of a $1 in the script used for reading the
first parameter. Does nobody use this script, because everyone uses
windows? Or did you already recognize it?

greetings
Matthias

--
Matthias Mühlhausen
Jena University Language and Information Engineering (JULIE) Lab

AW: Bug in ibmUimaToApache.sh?

Posted by Hannes Meyer | RCAG <hm...@rc.ag>.
Hi Matthias,

I just tried the migration utility on my opensuse system, it
did not work... changed the sh manually and the process
worked fine to me.

Bests

Hannes

Re: Bug in ibmUimaToApache.sh?

Posted by Adam Lally <al...@alum.rpi.edu>.
On 5/3/07, Matthias Muehlhausen <mu...@coling-uni-jena.de> wrote:
> We found that the migraton tool did not run in our (Linux) environment,
> because there is a %1 instead of a $1 in the script used for reading the
> first parameter. Does nobody use this script, because everyone uses
> windows? Or did you already recognize it?

You are right, this is a bug that slipped through.  Sorry about that.

I opened a JIRA issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-393
and checked in a fix to svn.

-Adam