Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Dean Kamali <de...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/02 15:48:01 UTC

CloudStack and IPv6

Hello everyone

Soon I'm going to get /64 IPv6 block and I'm wondering if anyone has any
experience dealing with IPv6 .

I would like to use IPv6 for my public traffic, however I would like to
maintain IPv4 for internal / private networks.

Can this be achieved with IPv6?

Dean

Re: CloudStack and IPv6

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
On 02.06.2014 14:48, Dean Kamali wrote:
> Hello everyone
>
> Soon I'm going to get /64 IPv6 block and I'm wondering if anyone has
> any
> experience dealing with IPv6 .
>
> I would like to use IPv6 for my public traffic, however I would like
> maintain IPv4 for internal / private networks.
>
> Can this be achieved with IPv6?

As far as I know IPv6 is (sadly) at experimental stage AFAIK. People on
the development list might know more about it so I recommend you point
your questions that way.

Nux!
www.nux.ro