Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Gautham Pamu <ga...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/02 15:01:05 UTC

Re: Help me about changes plugin

Hi Lee,

I tried to generate the changelog report. I have the scm defined in my pom
but it says.. no sources found to create a report.

No sources found to create a report.

             <plugin>
               <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
               <artifactId>changelog-maven-plugin</artifactId>
           </plugin>

Thanks
Gautham Pamu

/18/06, Vijay Shanker <vs...@comframe.com> wrote:

> I have my cvs repository in C:/viewcvsinstall/CVSROOT and it has test1
> directory for my projects. I have defined following <scm> tag in my
> project's pom.xml but I get invalid scm tag error.
>
>   <scm>
>
>     <connection>scm:cvs|local|C:/viewcvsinstall/CVSROOT|test1/Project1</connection>
>
>     <developerConnection>scm:cvs|local|C:/viewcvsinstall/CVSROOT|Project1/${artifactId}</developerConnection>
>   </scm>
>
> While if I do checkout with following(at command prompt) then it works
> fine. We can see URL is same.
>
> mvn scm:checkout
> -DconnectionUrl="scm:cvs|local|C:/viewcvsinstall/CVSROOT|test1/Project1"
>
> Please suggest the solution.
>
> Thanks,
> Vijay

-Gautham Pamu

Re: Help me about changes plugin

Posted by Lee Meador <le...@leemeador.com>.
Its funny, the changelog only seems to care about "sources" and changes to
things like pom.xml and other files that are not considered source cause
that message.