Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Pulkit Manchanda <pu...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/15 14:52:34 UTC

Kafka - Connect for logs processing

Hi All,

I am building a data pipeline to send logs from one data source to the
other node.
I am using Kafka Connect standalone for this integration.
Everything works fine but the problem is on Day1 the log file is renamed as
log_Day0 and a new log file  log_Day1 is created.
And my Kafka Connect don't process the new log file.
Looking for a solution. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Pulkit

Re: Kafka - Connect for logs processing

Posted by Pulkit Manchanda <pu...@gmail.com>.