Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by "Fang (Cherry) Liu" <fa...@scl.ameslab.gov> on 2012/01/31 04:46:57 UTC

Interested in Airavata

Hi All,

I am an assistant scientist from DOE Ames Lab, and I am pretty
interested
in adapting the Airavata software framework to build the workflow
system
for Nuclear Physics application, and potentially applying to Quantum
Chemistry applications. I will be starting to try out the Airavata and
will
send any questions to this mailing list, and I will be looking forward
your help.

--
Fang (Cherry) Liu Ph.D.
Assistant Scientist

Re: Interested in Airavata

Posted by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Fang,

You are most welcome .. Please write to list if you have any
questions/clarifications !

Lahiru

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 10:46 PM, Fang (Cherry) Liu <fangliu@scl.ameslab.gov

--