Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by KOZLOV Roman <ro...@opencascade.com> on 2004/08/27 09:37:51 UTC

Re: Help me please how to WritingNonPipelineSitemapComponents (actions, matchers, selectors, readers)

Hi,
Could you, please, specify a little bit more what do you mean by
"WritingNonPipelineSitemapComponents" ?
Did you read cocoon's documentation?

Roman

Posted by ANDI KUSNADI <my...@yahoo.com>.
i see from http://localhost:8080/cocoon/samples/blocks/tour/intro/docs/bizlayer.html
from that pages i see bsiness layer options  and the choices are avalon,independent java code ,etc.

1. and i see from the wiki in pages DevelopingComponents there's some overview in writing component with Writingpipelinesitemapcomponents , but i don't how to implements the simples thing WritingNonPipelinesitemapcomponents. if somebody give me some samples , i very appreciate.

2. if i get to now how i do it from this mail list . is it can be called by flow script ?

thank you

andi kusnadi

Posted by ANDI KUSNADI <my...@yahoo.com>.

http://mail.yahoo.com