Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Arun Patidar <ar...@apache.org> on 2020/10/06 11:20:40 UTC

Discussion: OFBiz deployment on AWS for production environment

Hello team,

We have started discussion about OFBiz deployment on AWS platform for
production environment. Idea is to share and discuss the optimal way to
deploy OFBiz on AWS platform to achieve high availability and scalability
in the production environment.

We are preparing a video series on this and will share on OFBiz youtube
channel.

Anyone from the community can join this session and share your thoughts on
this. I will share the meeting URL with the timing of our next session
here shortly.

Regards
---
Arun Patidar

Re: Discussion: OFBiz deployment on AWS for production environment

Posted by Arun Patidar <ar...@apache.org>.
Here is list of topics that we will cover in upcoming sessions:

   1. Docker image deployment
2. Auto Scaling configuration
3. Load Balancer configuration
4. Database management on RDS
5. SOLR setup and configuration
6. Images management on S3 bucket
   7. Log management and Monitoring of infra

Posted by Arun Patidar <ar...@apache.org>.
Hello team,

Before going for the next session on this series, Please watch the video of
Session-1 of this series.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLobIkeUbRXqcGDzd5sqrhDa5KaAWjEwNJ

 After sharing all(2) existing videos of this series, we will start
discussion on next topic and will share link to join here as well.

Posted by Alphonse Tiu <al...@tiunet.net>.

--
A. Tiu
312.970.9808

Re: Discussion: OFBiz deployment on AWS for production environment

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.