Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org> on 2006/01/04 18:37:21 UTC

[ANN] Apache Tomcat v5.5.15-beta Now Available

The Apache Tomcat team is proud to announce the immediate availability
of Tomcat v5.5.15-beta. This is primarily a bug fix release: consult
the change log below for more details.

Release Notes: http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/RELEASE-NOTES
Change Log: http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/changelog.html
Downloads: http://tomcat.apache.org/download-55.cgi

Thank you,

-- The Apache Tomcat team

Re: [ANN] Apache Tomcat v5.5.15-beta Now Available

Posted by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>.
Hi,
Right you are, thanks for pointing that out.  I've generated the
signature, it should be all set now.

Yoav

--
Yoav Shapira
System Design and Management Fellow

Re: [ANN] Apache Tomcat v5.5.15-beta Now Available

Posted by Brian O'Rourke <br...@gmail.com>.