Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Venkata Badipatla <ve...@persistent.co.in> on 2010/06/07 16:59:05 UTC

SVN - Hook Scripts

Hi All,

Please any one of you send me the document of hooks scripts of Subversion.

Thanks,

Venkata Badipatla | Systems Engineer - PMSG (Professional & Managed Services Group) | Persistent Systems
venkata_badipatla@persistent.co.in<ma...@persistent.co.in>  | Cell: +91-9657387160 | Tel: +91 (20) 3023 4085
Innovation in software product design, development and delivery - www.persistentsys.com<http://www.persistentsys.com/>

DISCLAIMER

Re: SVN - Hook Scripts

Posted by vishwajeet singh <de...@gmail.com>.
There is no separate documentation as such for hook scripts its part of
Subversion book.
Same can be found here
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.4/svn-book.html#svn.reposadmin.create.hooks

--