Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Jesiel Trevisan <je...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/08 14:43:12 UTC

Fwd: Some erros with Log4J configuration with Nutch 0.8.1

Hello,

I'm using the nuch 0.8.1 with JVM 1.4.2 and Struts 1.3

I'm getting this error on my Eclipse IDE :

org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException : User-specified log
class 'org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Log4JLogger' cannot be found or is
not useable.

Someone knows somethink about it ?

My log4j.properties :
# log4j configuration used by the front-end container

log4j.rootLogger=WARN,LOG
log4j.threshhold=ALL
log4j.appender.stdout.layout.ConversionPattern=%d %p %c - %m%n

If soneone know about this error / wrong Nuch Log4J configuration... please
let me know if its possible.

Thanks any way.
Jesiel

and privileged information or otherwise be protected by law. Any
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail
and destroy all copies of the original message