Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Tzu-ping Chung <tp...@astronomer.io.INVALID> on 2022/08/16 23:32:40 UTC

User Kinceo1 posting spam review approvals

Hi all,

Recently the user Kinceo1 on GitHub has been posting review approvals in a ton of PRs. Those reviews all contain one single emoji, and are done arbitrarily since multiple of those PRs are very obviously not in reviewable shape with significant errors. These spams are quite annoying and mess up my notification timeline.

Would it be possible to do anything about this? If I recall correctly, GitHub only allows blocking a user from commenting based on organisation, so this might only be doable if we post a request to Apache? Are there other options to stop the spamming?

TP

Re: User Kinceo1 posting spam review approvals

Posted by "Ferruzzi, Dennis" <fe...@amazon.com.INVALID>.
I do love it when a problem solves itself..

Posted by Tzu-ping Chung <tp...@astronomer.io.INVALID>.

Posted by Kaxil Naik <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.

Posted by Ash Berlin-Taylor <as...@apache.org>.