Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Patrick Casey <pc...@hosteddataservices.com> on 2005/12/01 19:19:57 UTC

Why the sudden marketting push?

            While I'm all for tapestry getting a broader user base, I think
marketing to the user list amount to preaching to the choir, neh?

            --- Pat

Re: Why the sudden marketting push?

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
This is a common occurrence on a lot of different project mailing lists, I
think it's mostly a positive thing. Not everyone is subscribed to the dev
list and can see changes to the wiki. It helps re-inforce what we're all
doing and makes sense to announce I think.

my 2 cents

jesse

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Yes ... I keep having to say to each person:

P O S T   I T   T O  T H E   W I K I  ! ! ! !

Marketing is *very* important to Tapestry but this is the choir, the
Wiki is better.

http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-tapestry/SuccessStories

http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-tapestry/PoweredByTapestry

--