Posted to user@struts.apache.org by James Holmes <jh...@yahoo.com> on 2002/08/08 17:34:14 UTC

RE: Does anyone know when next Struts1.1B Next Release???

Release plan or not....

bottom line is that it will be released once all of
the outstanding bugs for 1.1 and nightly versions have
been resolved.  There are only 12 or so left, but no
one has a definitive date when those will be resolved.
 Jump in and fix a bug and we'll be that much closer
to being done.

-james
james@jamesholmes.com
http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/