Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Pop123 <i_...@hotmail.com> on 2009/12/23 03:40:24 UTC

[users@httpd] Http server not working from everywhere

I installed apache http server 2 on my ubuntu linux computer at home. I also
have a router which I forwarded the http port to that computer. My problem
is that my friend, who is not on the same network, can access my website
without any problem. But at my girlfriends house, I can't get access to the
website, the site says that the link is broken.
So, depending from where I am trying to access the website from, it can work
or not.

I really don't know what can cause that, so this is why I need some help.

Thanks,

Pop123

RE: [users@httpd] Http server not working from everywhere

Posted by Pop123 <i_...@hotmail.com>.
I am on cable and I do have a static IP address. I currently don't have a
domain, the website is on my IP address.

Thanks,

Pop123

Posted by Boyle Owen <Ow...@six-group.com>.

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender urgently and then immediately delete the message and any copies of it from your system. Please also immediately destroy any hardcopies of the message.
The sender's company reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through their networks.