Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Chamila Wijayarathna <cd...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/03 19:10:17 UTC

Execution python TestServer and TestClient from Thrift root

Hello all,
I am currently working on adding test.py cross language test suite to
.travis.yml. There I came up with following problem.
When trying to execute TestServer.py from root of thrift source, I'm
getting following error.

chamila@chamila-Aspire-5742:~/gsoc/1/thrift$ python test/py/TestServer.py
--protocol=binary --transport=buffered --port=9090 --genpydir=py/gen-py
TSimpleServer
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "test/py/TestServer.py", line 55, in <module>
    from ThriftTest import ThriftTest
ImportError: No module named ThriftTest

This runs without any problem when I ran this from test directory. How can
I solve this problem? It doesn't seems like its problem of sys.path.
Ichecked sys.path in two cases and they are identical.

Thank You!

--
*Chamila Dilshan Wijayarathna,*
SMIEEE, SMIESL,