Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Christopher Richmond <cr...@referentia.com> on 2010/11/04 20:59:09 UTC

Required .jars

Hello,

I simply want to create web service from within my existing desktop
application using CXF and the embedded Jetty. I want to keep the deployment
footprint as small as possible, but am having trouble determining which CXF
project binaries(.jars) are required. Is this published somewhere?  Some
sort of listing of features desired to .jars required mappings?

Thanks!

Re: Required .jars

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
README points to the release notes. I just added the basics to the
release notes, including a pointer to WHICH_JARS.

Re: Required .jars

Posted by Robert Liguori <ro...@gmail.com>.
I  created the table on this page (http://cxf.apache.org/special-thanks.html)
based on the WHICH_JARS readme... it should help...  you can also do some
dependency graphs with NetBeans (see bottom of this page)... that could help
you further.

Re: Required .jars

Posted by Robert Liguori <ro...@gmail.com>.

RE: Required .jars

Posted by "KARR, DAVID (ATTSI)" <dk...@att.com>.

Re: Required .jars

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
A reasonable notion, let me have a look.

RE: Required .jars

Re: Required .jars

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

RE: Required .jars

Posted by Christopher Richmond <cr...@referentia.com>.
Ok got it....

RE: Required .jars

Posted by Christopher Richmond <cr...@referentia.com>.
No. I looked through the binary distribution but must have missed that.
I'll look again.

Thanks!

Re: Required .jars

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.