Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by anass talby <an...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/23 15:40:42 UTC

Indexing documents with "complex multivalued fields"

Hi,

I'm new in solr and would like to index documents that have complex
multivalued fields. I do want to do something like:

<doc>
   <id>1</id>
   <car>
     <car_id>1</car_id>
     <car_color>red</car_color>
   </car>
   <car>
     <car_id>2</car_id>
     <car_color>green</car_color>
   </car>
</doc>

How can i do this with solr

thanks in advance.

--
       Anass

Re: Indexing documents with "complex multivalued fields"

Posted by anass talby <an...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much

Posted by Stefan Matheis <ma...@googlemail.com>.
Anass,