Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Sebastian Gomez <sa...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/27 14:23:52 UTC

Remove Sessions from PooledJackrabbitSession

Hi everyone.
I've seen Sling keeps a pool of open sessions with the repository. Does
anyone know if it is possible to empty the pool programatically to force
users to re-login?

Thanks in advance.

Sebastian Gomez.

Re: Remove Sessions from PooledJackrabbitSession

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sebastian,

There is no way currently to clear this pool. But you may disable the
pool by configuration by setting the number of idle sessions to zero,
which is also the default value in the trunk.

HTH

Regards
Felix