Posted to users@camel.apache.org by lucasweb <lu...@me.com> on 2014/10/16 20:25:46 UTC

Re: ProducerTemplate without using Spring

I'm using the camel-cdi component to inject ProducerTemplates into my EJB's
e.g.

    @Inject
    @Uri("jms:ToolQueue?preserveMessageQos=true")
    ProducerTemplate toolQueueMessageProducer;

My understanding is that the camel-cdi component should manage the look up
and lifecycle of the producer template for me.

Is this correct?

Re: ProducerTemplate without using Spring

Posted by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lucas,

This is correct. Here is a unit test part of the camel project where you
can see that we support 2 options (using @Produce annotation or @Inject
@Uri)

https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/components/camel-cdi/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/cdi/ProduceInjectTest.java
https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/components/camel-cdi/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/cdi/support/ProduceInjectedBean.java

Regards,

On Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 8:25 PM, lucasweb <lu...@me.com> wrote:

> I'm using the camel-cdi component to inject ProducerTemplates into my EJB's
> e.g.
>
>     @Inject
>     @Uri("jms:ToolQueue?preserveMessageQos=true")
>     ProducerTemplate toolQueueMessageProducer;
>
> My understanding is that the camel-cdi component should manage the look up
> and lifecycle of the producer template for me.
>
> Is this correct?

Charles Moulliard
Apache Committer / Architect @RedHat