Posted to user@struts.apache.org by André Faria <an...@mandic.com.br> on 2007/02/01 12:45:56 UTC

[S2] s:div (BindDiv) ajaxTheme

Hi All,

Why the BindDiv inside a tabbed pane does two posts insted for one?

Like if I run this code:
dojo.widget.createWidget("BindDiv", {label:'Details',
executeScripts:true, href:'personDetails.action', parseContent:true,
refreshOnShow:false, id:'detailTab'});

The dojo makes two posts... Is that correct?

Have a nice Day,
Regards,
André Faria

Re: [S2] s:div (BindDiv) ajaxTheme

Posted by Alvaro Sanchez-Mariscal <fo...@opensymphony.com>.
Hi,

What happened with this? I'm getting now the same error. I'm using Struts 2.0.8. The tabbed panel is:

<s:tabbedPanel id="panel">
<c:choose>
	<c:when test="${sessionScope.user.departmentMember}">
	    <s:div id="newTab" label="Nueva acogida" theme="ajax" href="%{new}" cssStyle="margin: 10px 10px 10px 10px;"/>
	    <s:div id="myTab" label="Mis acogidas" theme="ajax" href="%{my}" cssStyle="margin: 10px 10px 10px 10px;" listenTopics="/refresh"/>
	</c:when>
	<c:otherwise>
	    <s:div id="currentTab" label="Acogidas en curso" theme="ajax" href="%{current}"  cssStyle="margin: 10px 10px 10px 10px;" executeScripts="true"/>
	    <s:div id="searchTab" label="Consultas" theme="ajax" href="%{search}" cssStyle="margin: 10px 10px 10px 10px;"/>
	    <c:if test="${sessionScope.user.admin}">
	    	<s:div id="adminTab" label="Administraci&oacute;n" theme="ajax" href="%{admin}" cssStyle="margin: 10px 10px 10px 10px;"/>
	    </c:if>
	</c:otherwise>
</c:choose>
</s:tabbedPanel>

Re: [S2] s:div (BindDiv) ajaxTheme

Posted by André Faria <an...@mandic.com.br>.
I am getting two requests to the same href...

Thank's for reply!!!

André Faria

Musachy Barroso escreveu:
> On showcase, tabbed panel, example 3, I tried this:
>
> dojo.widget.createWidget("BindDiv", {label:'Details',
> executeScripts:true,
> href:'/struts2-showcase/AjaxTest.action', parseContent:true,
> refreshOnShow:false, id:'ryh1'});
> And the first request that it makes it to load "dojo.js" (caching
> problem that will be fixed in the future), and the second is for the
> href. Are those the two posts that you are seeing, or are you getting
> two posts to the same href?
>
> regards
> musachy
>
> André Faria wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Why the BindDiv inside a tabbed pane does two posts insted for one?
>>
>> Like if I run this code:
>> dojo.widget.createWidget("BindDiv", {label:'Details',
>> executeScripts:true, href:'personDetails.action', parseContent:true,
>> refreshOnShow:false, id:'detailTab'});
>>
>> The dojo makes two posts... Is that correct?
>>

>> Have a nice Day,
>> Regards,
>> André Faria

Atenciosamente,