Posted to users@camel.apache.org by stumpart <bh...@shaklee.com> on 2016/05/01 03:07:59 UTC

Setting the ID of a processor node without using .id()

Hi All,

I am trying to set the Id and description of some processor nodes in my
route. I am aware of the .id() and .description() in the Java DSL. However,
the route definition becomes unnecessarily cluttered after a while. Is there
some annotation or interface I can implement on my custom processor nodes or
some other unobtrusive means so that I don't have to add the .id() or
.description() to my route definition?

Re: Setting the ID of a processor node without using .id()

Posted by stumpart <bh...@shaklee.com>.
Ok. I see. I guess I will just work with the .id().

Thanks!

Re: Setting the ID of a processor node without using .id()

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

No there is only the id.

But we could consider some kind of @Description attribute or
something. But this would only be possible for Processor / Bean and
not all the EIPs etc. So it has somewhat limited value.

On Sun, May 1, 2016 at 3:07 AM, stumpart <bh...@shaklee.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am trying to set the Id and description of some processor nodes in my
> route. I am aware of the .id() and .description() in the Java DSL. However,
> the route definition becomes unnecessarily cluttered after a while. Is there
> some annotation or interface I can implement on my custom processor nodes or
> some other unobtrusive means so that I don't have to add the .id() or
> .description() to my route definition?

Claus Ibsen
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus