Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Michael Hohenstein <m_...@cs.uni-kl.de> on 2020/08/04 19:55:37 UTC

Apache Calcite tutorial mysql model

Hello,

When trying to run the MySQL foodmart example from the calcite tutorial I get an exception that states that the MySQL driver is not found and cannot be loaded.
I am working off Debian 10, used the standard calcite configuration out of a freshly cloned git, and just ran the gradle built script.
Did I miss something? I included a MySQL driver .jar into the classpath of sqlline. Do I have to include a MySQL driver into calcite in some other fasthin or is this an error?
Thank you in advance for any help.

Regards
Michael.

Re: Apache Calcite tutorial mysql model

Posted by Michael Mior <mm...@apache.org>.
Can you show the exact steps you took to try to run sqlline and the
error message you got?

--
Michael Mior
mmior@apache.org