Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Pill, Juergen" <Ju...@softwareag.com> on 2001/12/13 15:33:14 UTC

RE: Protected ACE

On behalf of Eckehard: (caught by a spam filter?)

Posted by Dirk Verbeeck <di...@pandora.be>.
Hi Hermann

Inherited ACEs are protected but there is no support for other protected
ACEs.
The slide engine must be changed to support those. I first want to
simplify the current implementation but if there is a real need we can
think about it.

What use do you have for protected ace, can you give an example of a
real world situation?

Dirk