Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Marton R <ma...@nsn.com> on 2010/05/04 12:31:04 UTC

NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.openjpa.l ib.conf.IntValue.get()I

Hi,

I know that this problem was active in March, but it was solved without the
reason just with the usage of an other JPA jar version. For me it is not
working. Please give me some support...

4  flatDB  TRACE  [Thread-0] openjpa.Runtime - Setting the following
properties
from "jar:file:/opt/java/Handler-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar!/META-INF/persistence.xml
" into configuration: {openjpa.BrokerFactory=ndb,
openjpa.ndb.connectString=loca
lhost:1186,
javax.persistence.provider=org.apache.openjpa.persistence.Persistenc
eProviderImpl, openjpa.ndb.connectDelay=5, openjpa.Log=DefaultLevel=TRACE,
openj
pa.jdbc.DBDictionary=TableType=ndbcluster, PersistenceVersion=1.0,
openjpa.Conne
ctionUserName=root, openjpa.Id=flatDB,
openjpa.jdbc.SynchronizeMappings=buildSch
ema, openjpa.ConnectionPassword=,
openjpa.ConnectionDriverName=com.mysql.jdbc.Dr
iver, openjpa.MetaDataFactory=jpa(Types=Table1),
openjpa.ConnectionURL=jdbc:mysq
l://localhost:3306/flatDB, openjpa.ndb.database=flatDB}
Exception in thread "Thread-0" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.openjpa.l
ib.conf.IntValue.get()I
        at
com.mysql.clusterj.openjpa.NdbOpenJPAConfigurationImpl.getConnectDela
y(NdbOpenJPAConfigurationImpl.java:155)

        at
com.mysql.clusterj.openjpa.NdbOpenJPABrokerFactory.<init>(NdbOpenJPAB
rokerFactory.java:83)
        at
com.mysql.clusterj.openjpa.NdbOpenJPABrokerFactory.newInstance(NdbOpe
nJPABrokerFactory.java:54)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.Bootstrap.invokeFactory(Bootstrap.java:124)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.Bootstrap.newBrokerFactory(Bootstrap.java:6
2)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceProviderImpl.getBrokerFacto
ry(PersistenceProviderImpl.java:148)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceProviderImpl.createEntityMa
nagerFactory(PersistenceProviderImpl.java:94)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceProviderImpl.createEntityMa
nagerFactory(PersistenceProviderImpl.java:154)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceProviderImpl.createEntityMa
nagerFactory(PersistenceProviderImpl.java:65)
        at
javax.persistence.Persistence.createEntityManagerFactory(Persistence.
java:150)
        at
javax.persistence.Persistence.createEntityManagerFactory(Persistence.
java:70)

code, problem is coming from entityManagerFactory =
Persistence.createEntityManagerFactory("flatDB");
	private static EntityManagerFactory entityManagerFactory;
	private static EntityManager em;
	private static EntityTransaction userTransaction;
	entityManagerFactory = Persistence.createEntityManagerFactory("flatDB");
	em = entityManagerFactory.createEntityManager();
	userTransaction = em.getTransaction();

I am using
clusterj-7.1.3.jar
clusterj-api-7.1.3.jar
mysql-connector-java-5.1.12.jar
clusterj.jar
clusterjpa-7.1.3.jar
openjpa-all-2.0.0.jar

Thanks
Marton

Re: NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.openjpa.l ib.conf.IntValue.get()I

Posted by Marton R <ma...@nsn.com>.
Hello

It was tested with 1.2-0, and it is OK with that.

Thanks for the tip.

Br,

Posted by Craig L Russell <cr...@oracle.com>.
ClusterJPA has only been tested with OpenJPA 1.2.0. Can you try this
and let me know?

Craig

Out of Office AutoReply: NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.openjpa.l ib.conf.IntValue.get()I

Posted by Marton R <ma...@nsn.com>.
Hello

Some days far far away ,back on 11.05.
COO-CC-CIC-RD-SGSN-FT14 DG could help you in case of questions.

Br,
Marci

Re: NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.openjpa.l ib.conf.IntValue.get()I

Posted by Craig L Russell <cr...@oracle.com>.
Hi Marton,

Posted by Pinaki Poddar <pp...@apache.org>.
Hi,

1. Can you please post few lines in the neighborhood of
NdbOpenJPAConfigurationImpl.java:155 ?
    com.mysql.clusterj.openjpa.NdbOpenJPAConfigurationImpl.getConnectDelay()

2. WHich exact version of OpenJPA is being used?
    $ java -jar /path/to/openjpa.jar
   wil print the details.

-----
Pinaki