Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Hunor Nam <Hu...@infopulse.ro> on 2001/04/19 14:54:27 UTC

Apache and servlet maping....

Hi
I've installed Apache recently; I'm also using Tomcat.
The problem seems to be that Apache does not want to allow my servlet
mappings.
I have some files whit a specific extension lets call them .myext.
I've configured Tomcat to map a servlet to all .myext files.
I've added JkMount /myapp/*.myext ajp12 and even JkMount /*.myext ajp12
to the httpd.conf file.
The idea is that this .myext files are some "restricted" files i do not
want to grant access to them. So the servlet was redirecting all the
requests for these files to an "access denied" jsp.
All these was working when Tomcat was stand alone... now it looks like
Apache is serving all requests for .myext... what can I do ?
	Hades