Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "@lbutlr" <kr...@kreme.com> on 2018/02/13 20:49:08 UTC

[users@httpd] Re: Setting up Apache 2.4 with Letsencrypt

On 13 Feb 2018, at 06:43, Marat Khalili <mk...@rqc.ru> wrote:
> But I just get a failed to load error and I don't see anything helpful in the logs.
>>
>> I tried removing the links in the apache24 folder and copying the .pem files (privkey.pem to ssl.key), but still get an unable to establish secure connection error.
>
> You did not post exact errors,

I found nothing logged. All I get is the browser saying it couldn’t establish a secure connection. Nothing in /var/log/httpd-error.log

Thanks for the post, that got me most of the way there. I bypassed the httpd-ssl conf file entirely and just put this SSL enable and certificate paths directly into virtual host and it appears to be working.

Not sure what UserStapling requires, but enabling it cause apache to not startup, so I removed that line for now.

--
The night is always old. He'd walked too often down dark streets in the
secret hours and felt the night stretching away, and known in his blood