Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Daniel Kroeger <ze...@zesolo.net> on 2002/06/26 12:00:21 UTC

AW: Problem adding collections to root collections apart from db

Hi Peter,

as far as I know, Xindice can only handle ONE root collection, which means
if you want to have a different one, you should rename /db instead of
creating a new one.
But the output Hello Here is really strange...

Daniel

Re: AW: Problem adding collections to root collections apart from db

Posted by "Mark J. Stang" <ma...@earthlink.net>.
I thought I had seen on the list earler that you can have more than one.
I am pretty sure someone had a similar problem on the list earlier this
year and it was solved.   Try searching the archives...

HTH,

Mark

--
Mark J Stang