Posted to bsf-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Mi...@Bull.com on 2005/10/31 15:40:42 UTC

Release supporting current Rhino

The current 2.3 distribution of BSF does not support the current Rhino
builds.  The Rhino developers told me that the code has been submitted to
BSF.  I could not find anything on the BSF site that indicates a build
schedule. Does anyone on this list know when a distribution supporting
current Rhino will be available?

Thanks
Michael Giroux

Re: Release supporting current Rhino