Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <We...@asu.edu> on 2004/01/27 19:51:41 UTC

Dynamic form, initial value for String[] property?

I'm trying to use a String[] property and preselect the "none" option
which corresponds to an empty String.  If it were a simple string
property, I could do:

<form-property name="account" type="java.lang.String" initial="" />

What do I put in the 'initial' attribute for this one?

<form-property name="accounts" type="java.lang.String[]" initial="???"
/>

Essentially, I need this:  new String[] { "" };

--
Wendy Smoak
Application Systems Analyst, Sr.