Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by sk k <sk...@yahoo.com> on 2002/10/01 19:51:52 UTC

RE: Appenders

You will need to use the filters( LevelRangeFilter or
LevelMatchFilter) to send each level to a file.

Sample xml code to just log info levels:
      <filter
class="org.apache.log4j.varia.LevelRangeFilter">
         <param name="LevelMin" value="INFO" />
         <param name="LevelMax" value="INFO" />
         <param name="AcceptOnMatch" value="true" />
      </filter>