Posted to api@directory.apache.org by Flavio Mattos <fl...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/10 03:40:38 UTC

ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException with special characters

hi guys...

I am facing an java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 33539
when I try to call the constructor to create an entry..

Entry entry = new
DefaultEntry("uid=netbeans,ou=customer_service,ou=employees,dc=example,dc=com",
                "cn: netbeans",
                "sn: netbeans",
                "givenName: 范",
                "mail: test@test.com,
                "userPassword: {SHA}W6ph5Mm5Pz8GgiULbPgzG37mj9g=",
                "objectClass: inetOrgPerson",
                "objectClass: organizationalPerson",
                "objectClass: person",
                "objectClass: top"
        );

Does anybody have any idea?
I have tried to use Base64.encodeBase64String("范".getBytes());
It gives me something like 6IyD, which is correct, but when I look in the
LDAP studio it still like 6IyD

Thanks