Posted to users@camel.apache.org by NagendraCorpus <ma...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/08 11:51:12 UTC

camel components routing problem inside felix

Hi,

I am using camel 2.1.0 and felix 1.8.0 and springdm 2.5.1,
i done some routing from(bean:...).to(sql:..) , but sql routing is not
executing it is coming up to bean only , i deployed what ever bundles
required for sql inside felix , please give rply soon

Thanks,
Nagendra.M

Re: camel components routing problem inside felix

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nagendra,

Please don't send your mail to camel-dev and camel-user.
As most camel developer and user subscribe camel-user mail list, you
just need to send you question here.

Willem