Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/11 00:23:52 UTC

Re: mina and spring integration

Hi p v,

On 3/11/06, p v <ic...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi trustin,

If you don't mind, please subsubscribe to mina-dev@directory.apache.org by
sending an empty message to mina-dev-subscribe@directory.apache.org?  All
MINA discussions are there.

for your information,
> last week i post in the spring forum, a message in
> spring modules : see spring nio for more info or to
> reply  ...

What is Spring NIO?  Could you give me a URL?

as a great netty/mina fan : I developp a 24/7 app for
> industrial protocol monitor application , I would like
> to have your opinion : what is your strategy for mina
> integration in spring ? is there some slides ?
> jmx concern ,etc ...

Spring integration is already included.  There's also an example in
JavaDoc.  Please let us know if there's something we are missing.  We're
ready to fill the gap.

other ideas :
> - could we use filters like aop ?

IoFilters are used to intercept MINA events and solve cross-cutting
concerns.  So we could call it a kind of AOP.

- could we use @protocol anotation to help protocols
>    description ?

Could you give us more detailed explanation with an example?

Thanks,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6