Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Giovanni <pi...@yahoo.com> on 2010/01/03 20:24:43 UTC

Wicket + Scala + Spring

I'm developing two new applications (a webapp + a standalone) using Scala + Spring + Wicket 1.4.5 (webapp) + H2 database.

The development is nice and interesting.

Wicket is working with Scala very well.

If someone else has a similar experience, please share it.

Best regards
giovanni

Re: Wicket + Scala + Spring

Posted by Giovanni <pi...@yahoo.com>.
Here is some very small info from my blog:

http://giovanni.wordpress.com/2009/12/27/how-to-convert-a-java-list-to-a-scala-list/

I will write more in the future.

________________________________
Posted by Paul Szulc <pa...@gmail.com>.

Re: Wicket + Scala + Spring

Posted by Antony Stubbs <an...@gmail.com>.
Has anyone tried out the Scala Wicket Extensions stuff project?
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2104724/your-experience-with-scalawicket/2375052#2375052

-----

Re: Wicket + Scala + Spring

Posted by Sam Stainsby <sa...@sustainablesoftware.com.au>.

Re: Wicket + Scala + Spring

Posted by Giovanni <pi...@yahoo.com>.
AFAIK the next version of Scala (2.8) should integrate the translation between Java and Scala collections.

Meanwhile, I'm using the following library scala-javautils:

http://github.com/jorgeortiz85/scala-javautils

Re: Wicket + Scala + Spring

Posted by Gary Thomas <ga...@gmail.com>.

Re: Wicket + Scala + Spring