Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Ram Sharma <ra...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/06 13:57:42 UTC

OSDA Application Development Gadget

Hi Chris,

I am trying to host OpenSocial dev App gadget (http://osda.appspot.com/) on
my local installation (sample container) but its not working (some oauth
issues i think).

Could you please help me out of here.

--
Ram Sharma

Re: OSDA Application Development Gadget

Posted by Chris Chabot <ch...@google.com>.
Hey Ram,

The basic functionality of OSDA should be working for you, ie you can
navigate to the canvas view and type & execute code.

For saving code however, and this is true for any gadget, the gadget dev
needs to add your public certificate to his server, and create a db for your
container. Which key to use and which db the incoming requests should use
are always identified by the container param, which you can configure in
partuza/html/config.php or if you're generating your own iframe's, with the
&container=foo param.

The best way to make that happen is to contact the author of the gadget, in
this case looking at the xml source of
http://osda.appspot.com/gadget/osda-development.xml you'll see it's :
author_email="opensocial.coderunner@gmail.com"

    -- Chris