Posted to user@struts.apache.org by me...@assetmanagement.natexis.fr on 2003/07/10 16:44:47 UTC

Réf. : RE: Using JSTL tags instead of Struts tags

can someone point me out a tutorial or a good book about JSLT.

Meissa

"Mike Jasnowski" <mj...@bea.com>
10/07/2003 16:33
Veuillez répondre à "Struts Users Mailing List"

        cc :
        Objet : RE: Using JSTL tags instead of Struts tags

I would think you'd run into that possibility with either Struts or JSTL.
Our designers love JSTL because it's succinct and a bit more obvious in
what
object.property you are working with. But it's sometimes up to me and
other
engineers to steer the designers away from bad practices.