Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Lee Carroll <le...@googlemail.com> on 2013/09/27 16:06:04 UTC

DIH - delta query and delta import query executes transformer twice

Hi  It looks like when a DIH entity has a delta and delta import query plus
a transformer defined the execution of both query's call the transformer. I
was expecting it to only be called on the import query. Sure we can check
for a null value or something and just return the row during the delta
query execution, but is their a better way of doing this. That is not call
the transformer in the first place ?

Cheers Lee C

Re: DIH - delta query and delta import query executes transformer twice

Posted by Arcadius Ahouansou <ar...@menelic.com>.
Hello Lee.

In case you haven't solved this, would you mind posting your DIH config?

Arcadius.

--
Arcadius Ahouansou
Menelic Ltd | Information is Power