Posted to dev@brooklyn.apache.org by Abhishek Sharma <ab...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/23 08:12:01 UTC

Launching multiple apps when starting Brooklyn

Hey guys,

I am trying to make Brooklyn start my node.js web application and also a
drop-wizard based java service. I am using Java Blueprints and not YAML.

How do I make brooklyn start multiple applications ?
My goal is to start these based on a command line parameters passed when
starting brooklyn.

Thanks in advance,
Abhi

Re: Launching multiple apps when starting Brooklyn

Posted by Abhishek Sharma <ab...@gmail.com>.
Graeme,

First option sounds great. Yes, I would like to work on that and get a PR
merged into Brooklyn with your help.
I will take a look into the airline framework until then and pull the
codebase. I know you guys have changed the code structure and moved things
around.

Let us tackle this once you are back from vacation. I am off a few days
myself.

And again thanks so much for the help from all of you. Really appreciate
it.
Already in love with Brooklyn :)

Thanks.
Abhishek