Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by James Liang <jl...@andera.com> on 2013/11/22 23:06:11 UTC

is there a way to single step each sampler

Hi all,

To start with, I have a simple controller with a single sampler.  I'd like to execute the first sampler's results and construct a second sampler.  I'd then like to single step the second sampler and construct a third sampler.  During this time, the cookie manager needs to be shared with newly created sampler (i.e. no new sessions).

Is the above possible with Jmeter?

Note that I cannot pre-construct all the samplers ahead of time and run them together.  The system I am working with is quite dynamic and depends on other external factors.

Thanks,
James Liang

Re: is there a way to single step each sampler

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
>Note that I cannot pre-construct all the samplers ahead of time and run
them together.  The system I am working with is quite dynamic and depends
on other external factors.
describe your problem in more detail  - the samplers accept data that can
change and you can do loops or conditions . if you mean "single step" in a
debugging sense , then the answer is probably no.