Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by ning sun <mu...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/09 12:09:44 UTC

patch about "INFO: Response content length is not known" in common-httpclient-3.1

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hc-dev/200408.mbox/%3C825BF35A92B3F0479CC164ECBBE9376EE3B6FF@kccxoex06.corp.kpmgconsulting.com%3E

Our customer want to suppress the log("INFO: Response content length is not
known") when connecting to web service via proxy, he ask me to add this
patch. I notice that the log level is downgrade from WARN to INFO, but seems
this patch("if (isHttp11() &&
!"close".equalsIgnoreCase(connectionDirective))") haven't been applied, it
must have some reason, besides, isHttp11() was deprecated, so would you
please explain that why this patch haven't been patched on the new release?

thanks!

Re: patch about "INFO: Response content length is not known" in common-httpclient-3.1

Posted by ning sun <mu...@gmail.com>.
Why 3.x wasn't?

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.