Posted to users@flex.apache.org by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/25 18:47:45 UTC

ensureCellIsVisible for real

I am working on text search in DataGrid. When text instances found I am
scrolling it to the first instance using ensureCellIsVisible. Works fine as
long as the whole DG is visible, But if a part of it is underneath of the
screen which has a vertical scroll bar the instances of found text are not
visible. I would need to scroll thee screen to position the DG in he
visible area. Any idea how to architect this task?

Thanks

Re: ensureCellIsVisible for real

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 7/27/13 10:13 AM, "flexcapacitor@gmail.com" <fl...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>I found maxVerticalPosition on Scroller but it is marked private. there is
>probably a good reason for it.
Well, that wasn't very nice of us, was it?  I guess it is private because
we constantly muck with it during touch scrolling effects.

Try verticalScrollBar.contentMaximum.

-Alex

Posted by jude <fl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com>.