Posted to user@aries.apache.org by Tom De Wolf <t....@aca-it.be> on 2015/03/28 17:54:55 UTC

Release of aries subsystems version 1.2.0 cannot be found in a maven repository

On github I found that a couple of days ago version 1.2.0 was released of the aries subsystems implementation? However, I cannot find the released distribution anywhere and preferably it would be on maven central or another maven repository. Can someone point me in the right direction where I can find the maven artefacts for the releases of a few days ago?

See https://github.com/apache/aries/commit/07af4405a5b61120411601c02aa3be178e67d900 <https://github.com/apache/aries/commit/07af4405a5b61120411601c02aa3be178e67d900> for the commit. The only version that can be found in maven is 1.0.0 which requires the application modeller that is no longer required in the latest code.

Thx

Tom

Re: Release of aries subsystems version 1.2.0 cannot be found in a maven repository

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tom,

It's available on Maven central. The 'uber-bundle' 1.2.0 bundle:
http://search.maven.org/#artifactdetails%7Corg.apache.aries.subsystem%7Corg.apache.aries.subsystem%7C1.2.0%7Cbundle

The API 1.1.0 bundle:
http://search.maven.org/#artifactdetails%7Corg.apache.aries.subsystem%7Corg.apache.aries.subsystem.api%7C1.1.0%7Cbundle

The core 1.2.0 bundle: