Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/11 06:37:47 UTC

Fixup XmlSchema, Neethi and Axiom

Jochen,

I updated the dependencies and their version #'s. Could you please
make the same change to the maven2 pom's?

Also, could you update both XmlSchema and Neethi just like you did for
Axiom. We will need to push their releases out as well because we
can't release Axis2 with SNAPSHOTS of the dependendecny projects.

Thanks,
dims

Re: Fixup XmlSchema, Neethi and Axiom

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.