Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by David Medinets <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/07 05:32:10 UTC

proxy.SimpleTest takes 50+ seconds to run, any way to reduce that?

I haven't looked at the code because it's getting late.  Below is the
output from the test. Can this test be made quicker?

Running org.apache.accumulo.proxy.SimpleTest
Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 60.323 sec

Re: proxy.SimpleTest takes 50+ seconds to run, any way to reduce that?

Posted by Eric Newton <er...@gmail.com>.
That set of tests only takes 20s to run for me.

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Medinets <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jim Klucar <kl...@gmail.com>.