Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by zshamrock <al...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/05 13:32:36 UTC

CacheStore implementation dependencies for Ignite

If I have a read/write through enabled, and do implement a CacheStore, and I
use the config file to setup the Ignite.

How do I provide my CacheStore implementation (and the necessary
dependencies, like database driver, and my application specific classes) for
the Ignite instance I run in the cloud?

Should I put everything into /libs folder of the Ignite distribution?
Will then Ignite be able to detect the classes mentioned in the config file
from those jars?

For, the Docker deployment I believe EXTERNAL_LIBS would be sufficient (does
it support file:/// URL, btw?).

But for the binary distribution, where to put my cache store implementation
and the corresponding dependencies?

Re: CacheStore implementation dependencies for Ignite

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.
In addition if you want to place your libs to some other path on your machine you’re free to do this and only need to add the libs from the path to the classpath of a Java process that starts Ignite.

However the simplest way as Alexei referred is to add the libs to “ignite_bundle”/libs folder and start a node using “ignite_bundle”/bin/ignite.sh script which will add all the libs from “ignite_bundle”/libs upon the node startup.

—
Denis

Posted by Alexei Scherbakov <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi,