Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/09 09:32:25 UTC

Re: [1/2] cxf git commit: [CXF-6801]build CXF which java9

Hi Freeman

I see few WS & RS tests have been disabled - are you planning to
re-enable them ? You can start with a conditional test run if they don't
work under Java9 yet - check if it is Java9 and ignore if yes and then
open a JIRA to have them working with Java 9.

Another question: you have "java9" any "myjava9" - was it intentional or
can it be just "java9" ?

Thanks, Sergey

Re: [1/2] cxf git commit: [CXF-6801]build CXF which java9

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Unified the profile name and created sub-tickets to track those failed tests.

Thanks Sergey!
-------------
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Sorry Freeman, it is done on a branch :-)

FYI, if we agree to let rt-management-web go in 3.2.0-SNAPSHOT then it
would be 1 less task for you there, and also the same for Jixb.

Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders