Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Alasdair Nottingham <no...@apache.org> on 2011/01/11 22:42:54 UTC

Moving from file install 2 to 3.1.4

Hi,

I'm moving Apache Aries from file install 2.0.8 to 3.1.4 and the load
directory is no longer being automatically created by the file install
bundle. Is this an expected change in behaviour?

Thanks
Alasdair

--
Alasdair Nottingham
not@apache.org

Re: Moving from file install 2 to 3.1.4

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, just drop the eba in the watched folder (load by default, deploy in
karaf) and it will install the eba automatically.

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 14:24, Alasdair Nottingham <no...@apache.org> wrote:

> Right, it the eba install project in Aries is just a file install plugin,
> so it is file installs setting that you care about.
>
> Alasdair Nottingham
>
> On 11 Jan 2011, at 22:11, "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org> wrote:
>
> > On 1/11/11 17:05, Charles Moulliard wrote:
> >> Do we have a property that we can setup with Aries Application to
> >> specify the folder name where by examples eba files will be scanned
> >> for deployment (felix.fileinstall.dir) ?
> >
> > It seems like that should work, since the initial DirectoryWatcher is set
> up to watch "./load" or the directory specified in the above property, by
> default.
> >
> > -> richard
> >
> >> Regards,
> >>
> >> Charles

> yourself.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
------------------------
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/
------------------------
Open Source SOA
http://fusesource.com

Re: Moving from file install 2 to 3.1.4

Posted by Alasdair Nottingham <no...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.

Posted by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alasdair Nottingham <no...@apache.org>.
I guess when I commit the changes I'll have to update the instructions.

Thanks.

Alasdair Nottingham

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.

Posted by Alasdair Nottingham <no...@apache.org>.
I just created the directory by hand and it seemed to work.

Alasdair Nottingham

Posted by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.