Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net> on 2013/01/01 19:21:44 UTC

Re: [MENTOR] wiki access

On Dec 30, 2012, at 9:27 PM, Alex Harui wrote:

> I added you to the individual users and gave you permission.  I couldn't
> figure out how to add you to a group.  Maybe I don't have privileges for
> that yet.

That is certainly the issue. In the Browse menu you need to be able to see and select "Confluence Admin" in order to manage users and groups. This requires that you are a member of the "Confluence Admin" group. I've added you to this group. You will find these features towards the very bottom of the lefthand navigation.

Use your new powers wisely :-D

Regards,
Dave